DUST2 is excited to offer scholarships for our first year of programming. We strive to serve as many kids as possible and hope to award 20% of our participants with full-ride scholarships. Choosing applicants for our program is difficult and getting a scholarship is not guaranteed. Please take the time to fill out this application and have your child present as there are some questions they need to answer.
- Please note that proof of house hold income via a previous year tax return and/or recent pay stubs must be provided if requested by DUST2 in order for assistance to be granted.
- Please make sure that your application is filled out in it’s entirety
- Each child needs to have 2 written reference from adult non-family members as letters of recommendation to our program.
- Please note we need a separate application for each child
- We will contact you to let you know wether or not you have received financial assistance
This years DUST2 youth cycling development team scholarship fund has been generously provided by Pagosa Ski and Snowboard Rental.